Sunday, August 5, 2007

Comedy Show!

I love to laugh, so I definitely love comedy and even more when the shows come to Memphis. I missed the last one, but I definitely won't miss this one. Rickey Smiley and friends will be at the Canon Center September 7, 2007. I hope this will be a good show, because I definitely don't want to spend this $52 on each ticket and it turns out to be some B.S. So, hopefully we will all laugh and enjoy this show if you are attending. For more information check it out:

Rickey Smiley & Friends.Tickets: $47 and $52. All seats reserved. NOW ON SALE at all area Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.com . To charge by phone, call (901) 525-1515. Buy Tickets

And if you have ever seen Rickey Smiley in a live performance, let know was it funny or a waste!

No comments: